6.05.2008

Long table inspiration

I pulled together some inspiration for one of our brides who is looking to have long communal tables at her reception instead of the traditional rounds. We've seen this trend, which has been popular in Europe for years, really start to take off recently. Of course this configuration isn't limited to just weddings either.



This is the most beautiful table I have ever seen. It's from the amazing photographer Elizabeth Messina's wedding. I love the mixture of textures with the chic vintage chandeliers and silver vases against the rustic wooden table... so beautiful.




First 3 images via Style Me Pretty. All others from the fabulous Oh How Charming!

1 comment:

Drew Watts said...

This wedding table décor is outstanding. It looks so creative. Thanks a ton for sharing inspirations my friend! Well, I will have a vintage wedding at domestic party venue Houston. If you have vintage decoration ideas then please share here!